We may amend this policy from time to time by updating this page. Therefore, we suggest you check this page occasionally to ensure you are aware of and satisfied with any amendments.
What information do we collect?
Certain pieces of personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example:
1. Information about your computer as well as your visits to, and use of, this website (this includes information about your browser, your IP address, your general location as determined from your IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you came, and the links followed when leaving our site). This information is also collected through cookies.
2. When you register and voluntarily provide information in response to questionnaires or downloaded forms, when you register for newsletters, or when you start or contribute to petitions. (This information can include your name, email address, and any other details asked for and which you provide.)
How is the information used?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular, we use this information for the following reasons:
● To communicate marketing messages, newsletters, and details of our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive marketing communications).
● For statistical purposes and analysis, which allow us to manage and administer the website or improve our services.
● Internal record keeping, administrative purposes, and to inform you about our events, services or products, or other related information that we think would be of interest to you, as explained above.
● From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to customize the website according to your interests.
Your information will not be disclosed to any third party unless you have given your consent to such disclosure. You may at any time ask us to refrain from sending you marketing messages by sending us an email with the words UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject box or by telephoning us. If we contact you by email, you will also have the option to decline to receive further information of that type from us each time you receive a message.
If you would like us to destroy the information we hold about you, please let us know. However, please note that if you use any of our services that require you to provide personal information, deleting our records may mean that you will need to resubmit it to continue using such services.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors, clients, and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other reputable third parties as well as for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally-identifying information.
Cookies and Log Files
Cookies are text files stored on your computer, and accessible only to the websites which create them.
Further information about cookies can be found on the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you share our content through social media, for example by liking us on Facebook, following or tweeting about us on Twitter, or giving us a “+1” via Google Plus, those social networks will record that you have done so and may set a cookie for this purpose.
In some cases, where a page on our website includes content from a social network, such as a Twitter feed or Facebook comments box, those services may set a cookie even where you do not click a button. As is the case for all cookies, we cannot access those set by social networks, just as those social networks cannot access cookies we set ourselves.
Our systems automatically gather some anonymous information about visitors, including IP addresses, browser type, language, and the times and dates of webpage visits. The data collected does not include personally identifiable information and is used, as described above, for statistical analysis, to understand user behavior, and to administer the site.
The internet is not a secure medium. However, we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
We have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized personnel have access to user information. We use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt financial information you input before it is sent to us, and our database is hosted in a secure data center. Whilst we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
By using our site, you consent to the collection and use of information by us. Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the United States Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
How to contact us