A message from Cadence Principals Eric Gruber and Rob Leinbach:
Dear Cadence Living Residents, Families and Community Partners,
The entire nation continues to grapple with the threat of the Coronavirus pandemic. We are grateful for the tireless efforts of our team members in their care and protection of our community residents. We are also grateful for our resident families’ understanding and cooperation to “social distance” during this challenging and stressful time. There is mounting evidence that communities that are engaged in effective social distancing are “slowing the curve”. Nevertheless, experts seem to be saying that we are just now entering the “peak” month of the virus and our continued vigilance and efforts to stop the spread of the virus is ever more paramount. We appreciate your further understanding as we continue to enforce our stringent protocols at the communities for the safety of our residents and team members.
Focused actions we are taking at this time.
(Please also refer to our published updates for more detailed information.)
We are not accepting new admissions to any of our communities right now. For inquiries of interest, please reach out to the individual community to request a “virtual” tour and to discuss placement for a later date.
- All team members and essential visitors will continue to wear masks at all times; and gloves when appropriate.
- All team members and essential visitors will continue to observe standard contact and droplet precautions.
- All essential visitors and team members will continue to be screened with their temperature taken at entry to the community. Team members will have their temperature checked at least twice per day.
- All residents’ temperatures will continue to be taken at least twice per day.
- All communal dining services and large group activities will remain suspended.
- The interior of the community will open up to the residents for movement without restriction as long as masks are worn and social distancing protocols are followed
- The community will work with families to allow social visits by appointment. Family visits will be conducted with personal protective equipment and in locations outside of interior common areas where social distancing can be practiced.All visitors will also be required to complete the screening form and have their temperature taken.
- Salon, podiatry and therapy appointments may be allowed by appointment as long as personal protective equipment is used and all surfaces are disinfected prior to and after each use.
The Cadence Coronavirus Task Force, consisting of senior leadership and executive team members, is in constant communication to update our teams with the latest information and requirements. We are working with State Health Departments, The Centers for Disease Control and state regulatory teams to ensure we are meeting all expectations to help in the prevention of any virus cases within our communities.
Protocol and Updates:
- June 1 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- April 24 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- April 20 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- April 6 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- March 26 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- March 15 – Door Posting (PDF)
- March 15 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- March 13 (PDF)
- March 11 (PDF)
- March 2 (PDF)