A message from Cadence Principals Eric Gruber and Rob Leinbach:
Dear Cadence Living Residents, Families and Community Partners,
The entire nation continues to grapple with the threat of the Coronavirus pandemic. We are grateful for the tireless efforts of our team members in their care and protection of our community residents. We are also grateful for our resident families’ understanding and cooperation to “social distance” during this challenging and stressful time. Thank you also to the general public for wearing masks and engaging in more cautious behavior. There is mounting evidence that regions that are engaged in effective social distancing are “slowing the curve”. Nevertheless, our continued vigilance and efforts to stop the spread of the virus continues.
Focused actions we are taking at this time.
(Please also refer to our published updates for more detailed information.)
We are open to admissions at all communities. For inquiries of interest, please reach out to the individual community to request a private scheduled tour. We are following all health and safety protocols for your protection.
- All team members and essential visitors will continue to wear masks at all times; and gloves when appropriate.
- All team members and essential visitors will continue to observe standard contact and droplet precautions.
- All visitors and team members will continue to be screened with their temperature taken at entry to the community.
- All residents’ temperatures will continue to be taken at least once per day.
- Small group activities and communal dining with reservation is available daily in all communities, except Colorado due to state mandate at this time.
- The interior of the community is open to residents for movement without restriction with the requirement that masks are worn and physical distancing protocols are followed
- The community will work with families to allow social visits by appointment. Family visitors are available by appointment in a private isolated location inside or outside of the community (weather pending). All visitors are required to complete the screening form and have their temperature taken and comply with use of a mask and physical distancing protocols.
- Salon, podiatry and therapy appointments are available by private appointment with required personal protective equipment and sanitizing and disinvecting of areas and equipment between use.
Protocol and Updates:
- February 4 – COVID Vaccine Update (PDF)
- December 15 – COVID Vaccine Update (PDF)
- December 9 – COVID Vaccine Update (PDF)
- November 25 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- August 29 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- June 1 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- April 24 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- April 20 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- April 6 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- March 26 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- March 15 – Door Posting (PDF)
- March 15 – Resident & Family Letter (PDF)
- March 13 (PDF)
- March 11 (PDF)
- March 2 (PDF)