Assisted Living Services.
At Cadence Living, we don’t think people should have to move or give up their freedom in order to receive the personal care services they might need from time to time. Since many of our independent living apartments are also licensed for assisted living, you won’t have to move to receive services should your needs change—rare for retirement communities. Our integrated lifestyle approach is also the perfect option for married couples when one spouse requires more help, but both want to live in an active and vibrant community.
We know people are more than their physical selves: we are also intellectual, creative and spiritual beings. At Cadence Living, we provide just the right amount of help, so you can stay focused on your personal passions and pursuits, opening up new possibilities in a collegial and caring environment.
Assisted Living Amenities and Services to Enhance Life.
While you’ll need to consult specific communities about their individual amenities and services, most Cadence Living communities offer:
- Arts center and media room
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- A wide variety of intellectual and arts programming, classes and activities
- Fitness center and classes
- Scheduled transportation
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Campus-wide security and 24-hour emergency call response systems
- Medication monitoring and administration, and medical coordination services
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and personal hygiene and escorting to activities and meals